Prayer Requests

Index Forums Community Prayer Requests

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Hootie Burgess
    Keymaster

Post your prayer requests and praises here!

Hootie Burgess
    Keymaster

As many of you heard, Edwin, our beloved Student Pastor and brother, has contracted Covid. He is currently being treating at Tampa General ICU, and he needs our prayers. Tomorrow night I have cancelled the middle school groups to hold a prayer gathering and time in word at The Chapel.
    This gathering will be for all ages. We invite you come together with us to pray, be encouraged, and learn what God’s word has to teach us about navigating difficult seasons. Even if you don’t personally know Edwin, I pray that you will attend. Due to the late notice and desire to open the gathering up to as many people as possible I would ask you to wear a mask into the chapel and do your best to socially distance. There may be people who want to join us, but have compromised health issues or other concerns about Covid.
    The gathering will take place from 6-7:30p Wednesday evening. I thought it fitting to gather tomorrow considering that Edwin has served thousands of students over the past 30 years on Wednesday nights. Let’s come together to pray for Edwin and his family. Let’s come together to find comfort in the Word. Let’s come together to seek our Healer. As you begin to pray please lift up his wife, Kathy, and friend, Doreen, as they are also quarantined with Covid. Please respect their privacy at this time. I will do my best to gather as much information as possible to answer questions tomorrow evening.
    “God’s Got This!” ~ Edwin
    Pastor Ryan
    rtirona@thechapelfh.org

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.